Audio duration: 3 mins. 26 secs.
1. Double click arrow to LISTEN NOW:
2. Read along with the transcript below or print and read for later.
Transcript - print now
- You can be efficient and not necessarily be effective.
- Effective is getting the right things done at the right time. For example, you can get a lot done in a week and still have critical activity fall through the cracks.
- Being effective means one has to take the time to PLAN and determine what’s most important what’s critical or ABSOLUTE.
What you’ll notice…how much time YOU DON’T HAVE!...that will fuel your motivation and create your laser focus.. (By the way…in many cases, it’ll help you say NO…more often as well!)